Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Stephen & Jocelyn Head.

This is Stephen and Jocelyn Head. They are a lovely Aussie couple that have been living in New Zealand for the last 20 years. They have many years experience as missionaries, and recently spent one month here in Cambodia, ministering to expats and the like. Their teaching sessions were inspirational and their care towards us as a spiritual mum and dad was warm and compassionate. (There was a bond between fellow Aussies)We were really blessed to spend some time with them and learn from their experiences and wisdom. I know for me, they were a timely Godsend. Jocelyn gave me some material to work through, to help reveal God's love and grace towards me. And some resources on culture shock, which I have found helpful. This photo was taken at the International Christian Fellowship church, last Sunday, on there last day here in Cambodia. They are now safely back in new Zealand. I thank God for the time we spent with them, it was precious. Bye for now, Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment